Monday, May 9, 2011

(5) Star Review on Yahoo Local

We had been going around to a lot of dealers over the past couple days, and seen a lot of different and 'interesting' sales techniques. Nick Moore at Dodge was by far the best one that we have seen. I was only in there to 'consider' a Charger, since I was looking more at RX-8, Mustang, and a couple others. Nick's sales technique was amazing, low pressure, helpful and informative. I wasn't really considering a Charger until then, and honestly it jumped up to the top 3 for me. He not only showed us a few different cars, he got us tons of information, and drove us around to the back of the lot in one. I felt it was great because I didn't feel like test driving one that day, but it did get us into one which is a big perk.

I wish more dealerships operated in this way. Keep up the great work guys!

For more on Avondale Dodge and this great review, click here: http://bit.ly/jFackj

No comments:

Post a Comment